Pot Entrepreneurs on Joining The Retail Market

Monday, November 18, 2013

Marijuana

A measure to legalize recreational marijuana use was approved Washington State voters over a year ago. Now the logistics of getting the retail marijuana market off the ground are underway.

Today is the first day would-be pot purveyors in Washington can apply for a business license. The Washington Liquor Control Board, which is overseeing the rollout of the retail marijuana market, will accept and review retail license applications for the next 30 days.

Some Washington medical marijuana dispensary owners are now looking to expand into the retail market for cannabis.

John Davis is the CEO of two dispensaries called the Northwest Patient Resource Center, and the Executive Director of an industry group, the Coalition for Cannabis Standards and Ethics.

Shy Sadis owns the Joint Cooperative, a group of medical marijuana dispensaries with several locations in Washington.

Together Davis and Sadis explain the process of joining the Washington marijuana retail market.

John Davis and Shy Sadis

Allie Ferguson and Gianna Palmer

Editors:

T.J. Raphael

DUKE from usa

BUY WEED NOW.Call or text us (214-838-0923)….....dukerobert34@gmail.com We supply high quality medicinal marijuana and other best strains of kush for sale at moderate prices. Girl Scout Cookies Blueberry Yum Yum OG Kush Sour OG Kush Northern Lights #5 Purple Kush Ballsack Mango Kush Kandy Kush Soul Assassin OG Sandman, ReCon, Blue Dream, Snow Wreck, Pineapple Express, Purple Kush, Big King Bud, *Green Crack: Grade: AA *sour Diesel ::Grade: A+ Top Shelf *Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A *Sensi Star x ak47 :Grade: AAA *Afghan Kush :Grade: A *Northe Lights #5 Grade: A+ *Lemon drop:::Grade: A+ *Purple Kush:::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf *OG Kush ::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf *purple-urkle::Grade: A- Plus Many More! We deliver “high grade”, low prices

Call or text us (214-838-0923)

OR EMAIL...dukerobert34@gmail.com

May. 20 2014 07:23 AM

This isn't a story wtf. You ppl Blow. nice headline with zero info to follow.
I'm about to stop even checking out your posts because this has been the norm for You.
Headlines and no knowledge or info to follow. Might as well just start sharing cnn's posts.
Or hire a Real professional to run your page~

Nov. 24 2013 04:30 PM

Larry, yeah there's nothing better than having to deal with poverty to buy drugs. what's there problem? why don't they get real jobs. pfff. oh yeah because they most likely don't have a proper education or the opportunity for upward mobility. at least not when the tax man is out to get you.

that's the most pathetic part about our government and medicinal weed, especially the obama administration. they use the DOJ and back door these dispensaries. they audit them and then steal their money. it's f'd up. the "marijuana industry", shouldn't exist. it shouldn't be an industry. it should just be legal. you can turn it into some crappy corporate thing or we can just all chill out, grow our own and smoke it. that sounds better to me. the last night we need are more glorified drug dealers passing themselves off as doctors. adderall = amphetamines. xanax = benzos, vicodin = opiates. all legal. but not weed. it's illogical.

Nov. 18 2013 07:22 PM
Larry Fisher from Brooklyn, N.Y.

Somehow, legalizing marihuana makes it less attractive. I always liked the idea of going into a bad neighborhood to score my drugs...

Nov. 18 2013 02:06 PM

double post. classic detroit. craig fahle sends his regards mr. hockenberry, detroits coming to NYC and we're taking over. the corruption your state has caused and allowed has gone on long enough. we're going kwame on that ace. time to lock up wallstreet.

Nov. 18 2013 09:21 AM

legalize it already. those cops need to find better jobs if that's the only reason we're locking up people for something less harmful than alcohol or cigarettes. it's cool washington did this, but the government, big pharmy, big tobacco and alcohol lobbyists need to get out of the way too, I don't want monsanto weed that's genetically altered with pesticides, I don't want to buy my herb at a shop that overcharges by almost double the black market. I want to be able to grow my own flower in the privacy of my own home.

Nov. 18 2013 09:13 AM